HERE’S HOW LEGAL HASH IS MADE AND HOW IT DIFFERS FROM CLASSIC SMUGGLED HASH
CBD hash is one of the most famous flowers legal marijuana extracts and one of the most purchased items online (and talked about) in recent years.
Are you also intrigued by the subject? Maybe you want to know how CBD hash is made and its effects compared to regular hash?
AMNESIA CBD BOOST
Glasshouse | CBD + CBDA < 40%Starting from:
VALENTINE'S SALE -14%
1,40€Grams3 5 10 20 50 100
AK47 CBD BOOST
Indoor | CBD + CBG < 47%Starting from:
VALENTINE'S SALE -14%
2,30€Grams3 5 10 20 50 100
CHARASStarting from: 1,70€/g
CBD HASH | CBD+CBDA < 35%Grams3 5 10 20 50 100
JB OIL 25%Starting from: 19,90€
Oil CBD 25%
Then you’re in the right place.
Today we will talk to you about hashish produced from legal hemp, how it is made and how it differs from traditional hashish. At the end of the article, you will know everything (absolutely everything!) About this product and its particularities.
What is CBD hashish and how is it made?
Hashish, also known as “smoke”, is the resin extracted from marijuana flowers using various methods. Specifically, it is the resin produced by the trichomes of cannabis, collected and then left to mature for a particular time. Basically, its appearance is that of a small block or a small sphere of dark, brown or greenish colour, more or less malleable to the touch depending on the variety.
In the case of traditional hash, this product is harvested from cannabis buds. Therefore, it presents cannabinoids such as THC, CBD and many others.
The hashish CBD, on the other hand, presents CBD (the beneficial and non-psychotropic cannabinoid) exclusively while it is devoid of all other substances.
The origin of this difference lies in the production methods: legal hash is a compound that mimics the appearance of classic hashish. It is produced by processing plant substances, to which pure CBD crystals are then added.
It means that CBD Hash is not produced from hemp, since the traditional procedure is not allowed in France, but it still contains high concentrations of CBD thanks to the skilful addition of cannabidiol crystals.
The traditional hashish, or the resinous compound deriving from cannabis, is produced in the following ways:
- Dry: In this case, the cannabis plants are harvested, dried and shaken/rubbed on a fine-mesh sieve to collect the dusty resin that falls from the plant.
- Hand-rubbed hashish: a technique widely practised in countries such as India, Nepal, Afghanistan and Pakistan, it consists in collecting the resin from fresh, uncultivated and therefore still alive cannabis plants. To put it into practice, hash makers stretch out their arms and walk through fields of cannabis plants (whose flowers must be ripe) to collect the sticky resin on their skin. At the end of the collection, the resin is modelled in numerous spheres and left to mature. In the case of charas (Indian hand-picked hashish), the maturation can take several years.
- Extraction with machinery such as Pollinator®, Ice-o-lator® or Bubbleator®: in this case, the hash is extracted with the use of water and then sieved several times to obtain a high-quality product.
As you can imagine, traditional hashish is a psychoactive substance on a par with cannabis: the resin is rich in cannabinoids, including THC, which affects our psyche and the perception of reality. In contrast, CBD hashish is THC-free and has no psychoactive effect.
Effects of legal hashish and illegal hashish: all the differences
CBD hashish is a plant product with CBD crystals, so its effects are exquisitely attributable to cannabidiol.
Here, below, what effects we talk about:
- relaxing (muscle)
High-THC hash, on the other hand, can trigger the same effects as taking marijuana, including:
- increased creativity and concentration
- slowing of movements and reflexes
- memory impairment
- mood swings
- impaired cognitive and motor skills
- depressive symptoms
- sudden and uncontrolled hunger (the so-called “munchies”)
- and many more.
Furthermore, hashish is addictive, and its long-term use can give psychological dependence, psychosis/schizophrenia in predisposed subjects, and constant and pathological apathy.
And many more. Furthermore, hashish is addictive, and its long-term use can give psychological dependence, psychosis/schizophrenia in predisposed subjects, and constant and pathological apathy.
What are the differences between CBD hashish and hashish made from cannabis flowers?
Now that you know how CBD hashish is produced and its effects, we want to briefly summarize the differences between this product and the classic “smoke” sold illicitly.
|Hashish CBD||Classic hashish|
Not a drug
Plant material with the addition of CBD crystals
Beneficial body effects
It has no side effects
Its use is not addictive
It is not addictive
It is a mild drug
Cannabis flower resin with high THC content
effects Has negative side effects
Can be addictive
Do you want to buy hashish online?
Then visit our Justbob shop now: high quality and super competitive prices! We are waiting for you.